Sunday, March 19, 2006

Show Card idea




















Here's an idea for one of the displays we might have at the table. It's of course a rough, but we'll see how things go. I'm trying to take some of the responiblitly off of John, and I hope the rest of us will do something even if the task is small. Speaking of which. WE NEED A SAMPLE OF EVERYONE'S WORK FOR THE GALLERY. I believe that this will make the table look 200% better if we have a lot of our stuff up for display instead of just 2 pieces John and I drew. As a matter of fact, there is no gallery without more art work, so send us something. D day is coming so we need art, the sooner the better. Alright. Later.

Fox


P.S: Email John and he'll give you something to do if you want to help. I'm sure he still needs it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Justin-
    Pretty sweet for just a "rough"! Might play with the background color/tone as the darker parts of the figures get's kind of lost against the almost black background. Other than that it looks great! Let me know if you want to do the text in Illustrator..and thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete