Saturday, January 09, 2010

01/09/10 - Three Cheers for Bobby Chiu and Stephen Silver!

Ever since 2008 when I attended the Frazetta Tribute by the NCS (link to past CCG blog post) I have been interested in bringing attention to the fact that many of our comic legends are aging and leaving this mortal plane without any legacy of their thoughts and working process. That is why I am so excited to see the latest offering Bobby Chiu's Schoolism.com - online lectures from several of comics and cartooning living legends! (Thanks to James Gurney for catching this and posting on his excellent blog "Gurney Journey"!)


Apparently Stephen Silver is the driving force behind the video lectures from:
Thanks Stephen! And I hope many of you will share my interest and gratitude by letting the folks at Schoolism.com that you appreciate their efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment