- The date is Sunday September 28th.
- The times are 1:30pm - 4:30pm.
- The location: Updatded: The new Northside Branch Library - Multi Purpose Room.
- Bring your work to have reviewed
- Bring your basic drawing/writing - journaling supplies for creative exercises
Come join us for a celebration of the:
- comic form, comic strips, gag and editorial cartoons
- illustration and graphic design
- traditional animation and 3-d animation
- and conceptual art for film, gaming and industry
EDUCATION - COMMUNITY - NETWORKING
Our group is a professional and amateur member association open to any (middle school age and older) candidate - those with experience or just a desire to learn. This special meeting is targeted at returning High School and College students coming back for another exciting year of learning. We want to be part of that and can offer assistance in many aspects of the developing artist. We are looking for students to sponsor school chapters of the CCG in their home institutions.
We welcome Art and English teachers to come visit or contact us for assistance in comics based curriculum.
Stay tuned for more information or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!